Glam Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

One word for End of Year Holidays : AWESOME !

Hey, Hey, Come to me. All of my friends in IPSAH including me were waiting for dis holiday so freakin much.
we have gone through many challenges along this year (2011)
preparing ourselves for final exams, finished every complicated tasks and plus many other personal problems
among us. hehe.

Ok, after i have finished my final exams, whatta relieved. i felt so free and excited remembering that i have gone thru those hell days. nothin much to describe, my day is getting better.
then, i relaxed myself for about 2 days in IPSAH 
(a great way to spend your holiday is by resting *i mean sleeping LOL)

then, i went to Penang visited my BFF(Bahiyah Khalid)and my neighbor(Ikmal Rodzi
by using a bus and a ferry. check out their photos...

Bahiyah Khalid
Ikmal Rodzi
both of them studied in Universiti Sains Malaysia, which for me is a frigging huge place. 
i went to Queensbay with Bahiyah and spent a whole good time with her.

Hola !
thanks for this free balloon. =)
Beef kot.
Fettucine apa ntah.
soup of the day.
(Thanks Bahiyah for that TGI Fridays treat.)
Btw, me and Bahiyah went for a roller skating at Queensbay too.

she works hard for this. :p

I've met my primary school friend too. Syukran. he stu-died there too + Nadiah Nabilah's sister, Fara Za.
Syukran's room.
Fara Za
then, Ikmal sent me to Penang Airport. I went to Kuala Lumpur by using a flight.
(Thanks Ikmal, kalo xdak hg x tau la cmna, huhu.)
*ish, tergeliat aih tgn dok tulih BI. amik hang.*

stewardess air asia carut aku time nih.(time tu aku pkai t-shirt superman)
dia kata awat aku x terbang sendiri je dtg KL? tahik je.
pastukan, aku smpai dkt LCCT waktu petang. call kakak aku yg tercinta dia tgh dok kerja.
so, aku pon naek bas pi KL central and naek ktm pi Segambut. thanks abg den tlg amik.
Sepanjang hari2 aku dkt Duta, KL, aku x pernah boring sbb ada anak saudara aku Ainul Falah, akak aku Chea, abg ipar aku Steben adek aku Farah Giant mak and abah + abang aku Zam Koma. (muehehe)
okok. over. cuti aku diteruskan lgi dgn lawatan ke Perak.
actually, aku pi sna utk knduri kawen ja but we've ended up bercuti dkt Lumut.
Stay dkt hotel Lumut Orchard Inn. 2 hari 1 malam. best gak ctu. (promote2)
dh tuh kami melawat kapal perang yg terkapaq dkt tepi pantai tuh.
hamboi2. masuk kena rm 10 sorang. naseb baek bkn duet aku.
(tpi kesian gak la dkt abg ipaq aku)

Nama kapal perang tuh.
(mcm nama arwah abg aku :)
well, after that, tanpa segan silu kami pon pi la jalan2 dkt area lumut segala. shopping brg2 kering mcm sotong kering, ikan kering, sate ikan and so on. (too many to mention)
the best thing is i saw my niece yg comel tuh happy ja every single time there.
(how i miss u baby, i cant describe.)
dinner at a restaurant pastu blah balik hotel.
esk pagi teruih brtolak balik Kuala Lumpur.

*ikuti sambungan cuti-cuti Malaysia sy dkt next post okies?*
www.tips-fb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment